|size||EU 35 - 49|
|upper||full-grain leather and black nylon Cordura®.|
|lining||GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities.|
|sole||antistatic PU sole, non- slip SRC, fuel oil and wear resistant, composite antiperforation insole and shock absorbing PU midsole.|
|toe cap||new composite material 200 joule|
|lacing system||nylon eyelets on the upper part and tape with plastic injected eyelets tape eyelets with plastic injected inside for an optimal sliding of laces.|
LONG LASTING SOLE
HEEL ENERGY ABSORPTION
Valori maggiori rispetto ai requisiti minimi richiesti dalla norma
also suitable for Search & Rescue operatorstechnical sheet download
SOLE COMPENSATOR SYSTEM
We all have a unique foot length and volume. Despite this, industrial production requires standardisation of shoe sizes in accordance with scales that are internationally accepted by all manufacturers. The result is that shoe size does not correspond perfectly to the real size of the foot. To overcome this problem, Jolly has developed the SCS, Sole Compensator System. It consists of insocks of different thickness designed to compensate the volume of the shoe in relation to the volume of the foot. The shoe comes supplied together with the standard insock, but if necessary, can be fitted with the SCS EXTRA thicker insock, or with the SCS thinner insock. This ensures a perfect fit, maximum comfort and stability.
In order to reach the highest level of SRC (slip resistance), Jolly developed for its Fire and S&R collections a new outsole, shaped on the new J-Morphic last The outline of our new J-Morphic last, much more “rounded”, wants to be a valid alternative to traditional “flat” outsole/last systems that use metallic antiperforation insoles.
The advantages are:
- the profile is more modern, with a wider toe box so that your toes are not cramped together.
- the rounded heel eases the footing during the roll-over phase, avoiding a sharp edge annoyance; it also ensures higher levels of slip resistance.
- a better feet roll-over motion that allows the shoes to perform the 90% of each step without bending the outsole, the creasing stress on its bonding and preventing upper’s wrinkles that can cause pressure points on the foot. The walk will be more comfortable, the foot less stressed and the muscles more relaxed.
- the energy absorption level is given by the rubber compound of the outsole, by the height and shape of its cleats and inner net, by the composite material of the antiperforation insole, and most of all by our J-Morphic last: so that, in order to give our excellence lightness and energy absorption results, Jolly shoes don’t need PU hidden midsoles or inserts that can melt at 130° and make the boot collapse internally.
The absorption level of energy is established by:
- the thickness and composition of the outsole
- the height and the shape of the heel and inner net which also causes a decrease weight and the presence of an air pad for a better heat isolation,
- the composite material of the anti-perforation midsole
- the presence of antishock PU or EVA inserts
- our specific shape.
A synthetic fabric with good strength and breathability, it is used for footwear that is not subject to high levels of operative stress.
Impermeability and breathability allow an increased climate comfort, an essential element for the appropriate performance of the operators within their activities. The new edition of the standard EN ISO 20344:2011 has introduced a dynamic test method for the water resistance of the entire footwear, the so called “flex test”, with a minimum requirement of 4800 flexes. Jolly footwear exceed 300.000 flexes as provided by the Gore Standard, and the top range models can reach even 500.000 flexes!!
PERFORMANCE COMFORT FOOTWEAR
Dry & Comfortable
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps feet dry and protected by being durably waterproof and breathable and is an engineered system which provides leading climate comfort. It is ideal for a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities.
- Durably waterproof and breathable
- Optimized climate comfort
- For moderate conditions
- For a wide range of outdoor activities
- Moderately insulating for nominal heat retention
JAS JOLLY ANTI-PERFORATION SYSTEM
Jolly Scarpe uses penetration-resistant insoles made by a multilayer construction applying special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero Perforation mm” according to the standard EN 12568:2010. Textile antiperforation insoles compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
COMPOSITE RTM TOE CAP
New extremely light 200J safety toecap Novation RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding), made out of composite material and silicon fibres. Asymmetric with supporting base, manufactured and tested according to EN 12568.